Thursday, January 7, 2016

                I am interested in playing with materials and taking chances. I appreciate the excitement of not knowing how my art is going to turn out. My goal this semester is to figure out what it is that I should be making. I want all of my work to have a common thread. 

6 comments:

  1. I am excited to see what you will be doing and how your work changes over the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa i'm a lot like you and don't really know what direction i'm going in yet but i'm eager to see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is exciting how you're going to let the process dictate your work instead of the vice versa (letting the work dictate your process). This should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see what you're going to create! It's cool that you can choose from whatever you want to do. Your options are limitless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea of not wanting to know how your work is going to turn out. I like the idea of chance too, because then you don't have to worry about everything being perfect. I am super excited to see how your work will turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spontaneity usually results in fascinating art, so it will be fun to watch how your style and ideas manifest themselves through your art process. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete