I HAVE A NEW IDEA/ PLAN!!! I recently discovered that my first piece of art work had a string (not a literal string) that connected it to my second piece.. that there was something that made them like "married" or "related" in some sort of way. I have decided that for all of my upcoming art work i want it to be because of what I made from making something else.. confusing I know.. but it is quiet simple! When i make a piece of work I either make it on top of something else or use a left over scrap or anything from the first piece and including it in the next and so on and so forth. This idea was truly inspired to me by Leonardo Drew.
some of his work:
Great you connected with another artist as a model and posted his work. Citations please! Continue to look at other models! Free should be your primary reference for this body of work ...one work bets the next.
ReplyDelete