I have connected my second project with my third by tracing the corners of my second project on top of the canvas of my third project. I used black to trace the edges because i felt like it was going to look best with the colors on the second project. My third project turned out to be a big black canvas with black lines (from the outline of piece 2). I also added the cut out wood from piece one and two because they were left over and i thought them mixed with paint would be neat. I mixed the paint and wood chips on a piece of plexus glass which lead me to my next piece! I compare this piece of work to the piece "Emboldened" by Megan Duncanson http://www.madartdesigns.com
I compare this piece to her mainly because she does unexpected work on big canvases like this piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment